Following are links to FIRE products:
- A public version of the GIZMO simulation code is available here.
- We use MUSIC to generate initial conditions. MUSIC parameter files to generate ICs exactly matching the FIRE simulations are available here.
- For the Firefly interactive visualization app, see this link.
- HI CGM covering fractions data in ASCII format from Faucher-Giguère et al. (2015, 2016) are available here.
- HI CGM data in ASCII format from Hafen et al. 2017 are available here.
- Binary black hole properties from Lamberts et al. (2018) are available here. The link also provides the SFR as a function of time and metallicity, so that different binary evolution models can be explored.